Yard of the Month is coming back the 1st of May!
One of the easiest ways to show your neighbors you care is by having a clean yard.
The Board of Directors of Camelot Village are pleased to continue the Yard of the Month award program to show their appreciation and to recognize those who demonstrate effort in maintaining their property.
The Board of Directors of Camelot Village will award monthly winners for landscaping, and for decorations in the month of October (Spooky Decor) and December (Holiday Decor). Each monthly winner will receive special recognition on the HOA's website (www.camelotmalory.com), a $25 gift card and the honor of displaying the official "Yard of the Month" lawn-sign in their yard that identifies their property as being that months winner.
• Judging for the award will be provided by Camelot Village Board of Directors
• The same property cannot receive more than one award in the same rolling 12 month calendar period.
• The property of all current residents of Camelot Village and Malory Square, both owner-occupied and rental, are automatically eligible to participate in the program.
• Yard of the Month winners must be members of good standing with the Association, current with their Association dues, and free of current HOA covenant violations.
• The occupants of a Yard of the Month winning home will receive the gift card.
• The upkeep of the yard can reflect the efforts of the residents themselves or that of a professional landscaper.
• During their reign as Yard of the Month, winners are expected to maintain their yard in the same manner that allowed them to win the title.
Yard of the Month candidates for landscaping are judged on the appearance of their property as viewed from the street. Yards will be judged on overall appearance and factors include, but are not limited to, tidiness and neatness of the front and side yards, pruned and trimmed trees and shrubs, edged and defined lawns with no bare spots or excessive weeds. Grass shall be mowed and edged, and grass around foundations and fences shall be trimmed. Walkways, driveways and curbs shall be edged and free of debris and dirt. Homes, fences, and structures must be in good repair and clean so as not to distract from the landscape.
Decorative Award for October and December: Yard of the Month candidates for decorative awards are judged solely on the exterior appearance of their property as viewed from the street. General maintenance and upkeep of the yard and home is included in the judging. Overall appearance, tastefulness, creativity, decorating in the "spirit of the holiday."